Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Paneer Tikka Grill recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Paneer Tikka Grill recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable paneer tikka grill recipe. To make vegetable paneer tikka grill you only need 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Paneer Tikka Grill:
- Provide 2 lbs of Cottage Cheese(paneer) Cubes.
- Take 250 grams of Onion.
- Prepare 250 grams of Parboiled Potato.
- You need 250 grams of Green Bell pepper.
- Prepare 150 grams of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Red chilli Powder.
- Get 2 tbs of Coriander Cumin Powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbs of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1 tbs of Salt.
- Use 1 tbs of Paneer Tikka Masala/ Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Chat Masala.
- Use 2 cup of Curd.
- Use 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 5-6 of green chillis.
- Take 6-7 of Garlic pcs.
- You need 1 pc of Ginger.
- Use 2 tbs of lemon juice.
- You need 10-15 of skewers dipped in hot water.
Steps to make Vegetable Paneer Tikka Grill:
- Take a mixture add Cliantro,green chilli, ginger, garlic, lemon,1 cup water, 1tbs of each spices on the above list. Blend it and add curd in the end give it a mix and transfer it to the bowl..
- In the bowl add cut onions, bell peppers, potatoes, and let it marinate. In a sperate bowl marinate the cottage cheese with the same blendid sauce. After 30 mins of marination place them in skewers vegetables first and then cottage cheese and place them in a baking tray spread the remaining marination and add a drizzile of oil once its ready. Put in an oven if cooking indoors for 15-20 mins 365 degrees and keep checking in between.
Though its great on its own, tucked in a pita bread with green chutney is my favorite way to eat it. Variations on the Paneer Tikka Kebabs: Non Skewered Version – Bake without skewers in the oven, just toss the cubes of cheese and peppers in a baking dish with the spice mix and cook. Paneer Tikka Masala – Serve with a curry masala sauce/gravy. Different veggies – Swap peppers for onions, mushrooms, tomatoes – whatever you prefer. You can change the order but keep paneer in the center.
If you find this Vegetable Paneer Tikka Grill recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.