Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best (Idli Leftover) Kaima Idli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to (Idli Leftover) Kaima Idli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to (idli leftover) kaima idli recipe. You can have (idli leftover) kaima idli using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare (Idli Leftover) Kaima Idli:
- Use of Leftover idlis – 6 nos.
- Take 1 of Sliced onion (big) -.
- Take of Capsicum (bell pepper) – 1*.
- You need 2 of +1tablespoons ghee/oil.
- Provide of Spices.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Haldi.
- Prepare 1/16 tsp of Hing.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 2 of tsps Chilli powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cilantro seeds powder.
- You need 3 of tsps kasoori methi.
Instructions to make (Idli Leftover) Kaima Idli:
- In a wok add 2 tablespoons of ghee/oil and wait till it heats..
- Chop the leftover idlis into bite sized pieces; minimum 4 for each Idli..
- Drop the idly pieces in the wok and sauté until the pieces turn cruchy. You can also deep/air fry or bake in oven..
- Take the pieces out and add in extra 1 tablespoon of ghee/oil to wok. Then start adding onions to it and let it turn brown well. Once the onion turns brown, add in the spices. Note that if the wok feels dry, add 1 tsp water..
- Now once all have been mixed well, add in the chopped green bell peppers. Now toss all again making sure that bell pepper is not burning..
- Finally, after 7 minutes, add in the chopped Idli pieces. Toss and mix well. Flame off and close the wok. The idli pieces will cook in retained heat. Finally, garnish with crushed kasoori methi..
They took the left over idlies and did a make over by frying the idlies and tossing the fried idlies in a tangy sauce. The concept of deep frying the idlies is genius. This recipe is good for parties and its a kids favorite. Do try it for your kids. To make chilli idli or kaima idli you first need to deep fry the idli.
If you find this (Idli Leftover) Kaima Idli recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.