Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Paneer butter masala recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer butter masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer butter masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer butter masala recipe. You can cook paneer butter masala using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer butter masala:
- Get 200 gm of paneer cubes.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato sliced.
- Take 1 stick of butter (unsalted).
- You need Handful of cashews.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Provide leaves of Kasauri methi (dried fenugreek leaves).
- You need of Full cream (optional).
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 2 of green chilis.
- Get of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick, 2-3cardamoms, 2 cloves (garam masala whole).
Steps to make Paneer butter masala:
- Fry the paneer separately and blend the cashews to make a fine paste, meanwhile make a curry of onion, tomatoes, ginger-garlic paste. Blend the mixture and sieve it..
- To make the gravy : pour some oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds, green chillies, whole garam-masala and also pour in the sieved mixture of onion/tomatoes, cashews paste coriander/cumin powder and some water.
- When the mixture comes to boil add in the paneer cubes and top it with some butter and fresh cream(optional) and sprinkle over with kasauri methi (fenugreek) leaves..
Years ago, I found this best paneer butter masala recipe in one of the cookbooks in a library. I tried it, tweaked it, then made this for years & my entire family got hooked to it. It's creamy, flavorful & tastes super delicious!! Paneer butter masala (also known as butter paneer) is one of the popular paneer dishes that are ordered in many Indian restaurants worldwide. My kids love to have paneer dishes whether it is dhaba style paneer masala, shahi paneer, or paneer sandwich.
If you find this Paneer butter masala recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.