Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Malai kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Malai kebab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably pick out many food items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken malai kebab recipe. To cook chicken malai kebab you need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Malai kebab:
- Provide 400 gm of Boneless chicken thighs – (cut into cube size).
- Prepare of For 1st Marination:.
- Get 1 tbsp of – Ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of – Garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of – Crushed white pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of – Lemon juice.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Provide of For 2nd Marination:.
- Use 1/2 cup of – Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 2 tsp of – Green chili paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of – Chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of – Garlic powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of – Cardamom powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of – Cashew paste.
- Get 3/4 cup of – Hung curd.
- Get 2 tbsp of – Fresh cream.
- Use 1 tsp of – Garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of – Chaat masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of or as required -Melted butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of or as needed – Vegetable oil.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken Malai kebab:
- At first wash the chicken well,cut it into cube size pieces and pat it dry with paper towels.Now take a large bowl add chicken pieces into it.Add ingredients mentioned in above for 1st marination (lemon juice,ginger paste,garlic paste,salt,crushed white pepper) accordingly in to the bowl & mix it well.Cover the bowl with lid & keep it into the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile make green chili paste and cashew paste separately in the mixer grinder..
- Now take out the marinated chicken from the fridge,add all ingredients mentioned in above for 2nd time marination except melted butter – mozzarella cheese,green chili paste,hung curd,coriander leaves,cardamom powder,cashew paste,fresh cream,salt as per taste into the bowl..
- Add Chaat masala,garlic powder,garam masala powder & oil into it..
- Now mix all the ingredients together nicely and cover the bowl with lid and keep it into the fridge again for overnight or at least 2-3 hours..
- If you are using wooden skewers,before using soak them in water for at least 1 hour to avoid skewers burning.Before make the kebab preheat the oven in 400 degree F..
- String the chicken pieces on skewers,grease them with melted butter and place them on parchment paper lined baking tray.Now place the tray in oven and grill it for 40 minutes or until cooked properly.Keep turning the stick and cook each side evenly until the chicken cooked nicely and get light golden in color.If needed brush the chicken with some oil or butter..
- Malai kebabs are ready now.Transfer it onto the plate and sprinkle some lemon juice over the kebab,serve it plain with onion salads and any dips of your choice or serve it with pita bread or naan as a full meal..
Reshmi kabab has its roots from the Mughalai cuisine. It is not commonly prepared in the house holds due to the absence of charcoal fire. It is mostly found on the Indian restaurant menus and tops the orders among the list of chicken dishes. This is a bit different from the typical Chicken Malai Kebab or Reshmi Kebab or the Murg Malai Tikka as I use a mixture of Cheese and Cream as marination and a few spices to make the said Kebab or Kabab. The easiest part for making the Chicken Malai Kebab is that, after marinating the chicken rest of the things done just the time of making the.
If you find this Chicken Malai kebab recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.