Carrot cake cheesecake cake. Make the carrot cake: Shred carrots by hand or in a food processor, then set aside in a small bowl. In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, powdered sugar, and eggs and whisk Make the cheesecake: In a separate large bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Make carrot cake mixture: In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
Beat until smooth and of spreading consistency. This Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake has two layers of super moist carrot cake and a layer of creamy cinnamon cheesecake! Covered in a homemade cream cheese frosting, it's the perfect cake for Easter!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, carrot cake cheesecake cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Carrot cake cheesecake cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Carrot cake cheesecake cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Make the carrot cake: Shred carrots by hand or in a food processor, then set aside in a small bowl. In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, powdered sugar, and eggs and whisk Make the cheesecake: In a separate large bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Make carrot cake mixture: In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have carrot cake cheesecake cake using 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot cake cheesecake cake:
- Prepare of for the carrot cake:.
- Prepare 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 cup of canola oil.
- Get 4 of large eggs.
- Take 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 2 cups of shredded carrots.
- Get of for the cheesecake layer:.
- Get 2 packages (8 oz) of each) cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Get of for the frosting:.
- Take 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- Get 1 package (8 oz) of cream cheese, softened.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Make ready 4 cups of powdered sugar.
- Take 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Pour the cheesecake mixture over the carrot cake. Wrap the bottom and sides of the. When we cut the cake, the carrot cake was still partially raw. The cheesecake part tasted great though.
Instructions to make Carrot cake cheesecake cake:
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE LAYER: Prepare the cheesecake layer first. This can be done early in the day, or the night before. If freezing the cheesecake, can be stored 1-2 weeks in the freezer..
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Using a large roasting pan, add 1 inch of water to the pan. Place it on the lower 2/3 of the oven! Allow it to preheat in the oven..
- Prepare 9-inch springform pan by wrapping bottom of pan (outside) with double layer of foil. Line bottom (inside) with a circle of parchment paper..
- Beat cream cheese with granulated sugar for 2-3 minutes until creamy. Add in salt and eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition..
- Beat in sour cream and heavy cream, until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes). Pour into prepared 9-inch springform pan. Place pan in center of preheated roasting pan in the oven, making sure to be careful not to spill water..
- Bake cheesecake for 45 minutes. Turn oven off and let cheesecake sit in oven for an additional 30 minutes. Remove and cool completely on counter..
- When cooled, remove outside portion of the springform pan and place into the freezer for several hours or overnight. I put it in freezer for about 2 hours. If using within 24 hours, feel free to just refrigerate cheesecake!.
- FOR THE CARROT CAKE LAYERS: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 9-inch cake pans..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil and eggs until blended. Add in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Beat for about 2 minutes. Add in shredded carrots. Pour into prepared cake pans..
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool on wire rack for ten minutes. The remove from pans and cool completely..
- FOR THE FROSTING: In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and butter. Beat with whisk attachment for 3 minutes. Add in sugar, vanilla, and heavy cream. Beat for 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy. Fold in chopped pecans..
- To assemble the cake, layer one layer of carrot cake. Add the cheesecake then top with second layer of carrot cake. Spread on the frosting, first on sides then on top!.
- Store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 3 days. ENJOY.
I cooked it the time suggested, didn't want it. Perfectly-spiced, incredibly moist carrot cake sandwiched around a rich layer of vanilla cheesecake and then frosted with a whipped cream cheese icing. This cake is pure decadence, but surprisingly refreshing, and is the perfect way to kick-start springtime. Carrot Cake and Cheesecake join forces to create the ultimate Carrot Cake Cheesecake! A delightful swirl of moist carrot cake and creamy cheesecake is coated in carrot cake crumbs and topped with cream cheese frosting and chopped pecans!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food carrot cake cheesecake cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!