Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spiced Mashed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spiced Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiced Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Choose water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced mashed potatoes recipe. To make spiced mashed potatoes you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spiced Mashed Potatoes:
- Use of mash potato powder mix.
- You need of water.
- Take of all purpose cream.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Spices.
- You need of garam masala.
- Prepare of cumin.
- Take of paprika.
- Use of S&B Shichimi Japanese chili powder.
- Provide of stevia packet or 1-2tsp sugar (optional).
Steps to make Spiced Mashed Potatoes:
- Here is a photo of my favorite Japanese chili powder. It comes in small bottles too. If you don’t have this you can substitute with finely ground chili flakes or powder, add a dash of ginger powder (optional) and throw in a bit of sesame seeds (optional)..
- Mix in 1 c (250ml) water: All the spices and 3 Tbsp cream. Set aside..
- In a sauce pan heat remaining water and add 1/2 your mash potato powder (sprinkle a few at a time) while continuously stirring. Before it starts to form, pour in the spice mix. Then sprinkle in the remaining mash potato powder while continuously stirring..
- When it forms (no longer liquid), adjust taste by adding the remaining cream (1-3 Tbsp) and salt. Mix well. Taste as you add..
- Serve with your favourite fried or roasted protein. :).
Finish mashed potatoes with some fresh coriander and sage. Put some mash potatoes onto the plate. If you have leftover mashed potatoes, you can make these easy potato recipes that turn holiday food from old to new. Turn those leftover mashed potatoes into soups, patties, doughnuts, and more. The Indian-Spiced Mashed Potatoes recipe out of our category Root Vegetable!
If you find this Spiced Mashed Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.