Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chatpate baby potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chatpate baby potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chatpate baby potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chatpate baby potatoes recipe. To make chatpate baby potatoes you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chatpate baby potatoes:
- Provide 500 gm of Baby potatoes.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves.
- Use pinch of hung/asafoetida.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of nigella seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corinader powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of degi Mirch powder.
- Take 2 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Green freshy Coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Chatpate baby potatoes:
- First boil potatoes with just 1 small vissel.
- After that Peel that potatoes.
- Take wok.. put oil, pinch f hing, kalonji dn add chopped garlic…. Saute till golden brown… Then add boiled potatoes.. saute or toss for 4-5 mins add all dry msla… Add lil bit water and cover with lid for 2 mins.
- Your baby potatoes are ready… Garnish with coriander and enjoy with dal and Chapati.
Add baby potato and cook them till the colour of baby potatoes turn into golden brown. Meanwhile, mix tamarind paste and sugar in water and add into the potatoes. Add salt to taste and the roasted dry masala. Mix and cook the Chatpata Aloo for two more minute and serve hot. Chatpate Masala aloo or Bombay Potatoes is the perfect appetizer, side dish or main course as per your preference.
If you find this Chatpate baby potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.