Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Apple Pie *Vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Apple Pie *Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Apple Pie *Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple apple pie *vegan recipe. You can have simple apple pie *vegan using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Apple Pie *Vegan:
- Get of Pie Crust: (you can also use the instan frozen pie crust).
- Prepare of plain flour.
- Use of salt.
- Take of butter.
- Prepare of ice water.
- Take of Pie Filling:.
- Provide of Granny Smith Apples.
- You need of sugar (you can ad more if you like the pie sweeter).
- Use of plain flour.
- Use of lemon juice.
- Use of cinamon powder.
- Use of Egg wash:.
- Use of egg.
- You need of sugar.
- Get of Margarine for wiping the tray.
Instructions to make Simple Apple Pie *Vegan:
- Mix plain flour and salt, grate the butter and mix them together, gradually pour ice water until the dough becomes elastic when it pressed. Divide it into two and wrap it with cling wrap. Rest them overnight..
- Pre-heat the oven 200° C..
- Peel, core, and slice the apples. Put them in a big bowl. Mix them with the plain flour, sugar, cinamon powder, and lemon juice..
- Wipe the tray with lightly with margarine, roll the first dough, place it in the round tray neatly, pour the apple mixture into the tray and pat it down..
- Roll the second dough and cut it long rectangle with pizza cutter or knife. Put it on top of the apple mixture, cut the extra dough around the edge, and pinch the edge together to make it looks charming..
- Crack an egg and mix it well with sugar, use a cooking brush to wash the top of the pie..
- Bake the pie into the pre-heated oven for 30-45 mins in 200° C. You will know it when it's done when you see the juice are bubbling through the vents on top of the pie, otherwise it needs more time to bake..
- When its ready, take it out of the oven and let it settle. Enjoy your delicious and simple apple pie..
Instead of vegan butter, the crust is made by using coconut oil, which results in a perfectly flaky pie crust to surround the sweet and juicy apple filling. Apple pie is a traditional yet simple and delicious dessert for any number of holidays, whether it's Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, or Christmas, as well Homemade vegan pie crust: Instead of buying a pie crust, make your own vegan version. This vegan apple pie is bursting with ooey-gooey spiced apple filling between two layers of flaky vegan pastry. Perfect for holiday dinners, special Cut some slits in the top crust, simple or fancy — that's up to you! Brush the top crust with some non-dairy milk, and then sprinkle it with some coarse.
If you find this Simple Apple Pie *Vegan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.