Healthy banana oatmeal cookies. The base recipe of this cookie is healthy but how you customise it, will affect the nutritional value. e.g. Banana Oatmeal Cookies are naturally sweetened and easy to prepare. With only two base ingredients and a variety of ways to customise, you can.
Stir in oil, oats, chocolate chips, and vanilla. Health Benefits – Banana Oatmeal Fitness Cookies. First I wanted to call them "Fitness Cookies" – because I think these are the only truly healthy cookies that have yet been made by humanity*.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, healthy banana oatmeal cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy banana oatmeal cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Healthy banana oatmeal cookies is something which I have loved my entire life.
The base recipe of this cookie is healthy but how you customise it, will affect the nutritional value. e.g. Banana Oatmeal Cookies are naturally sweetened and easy to prepare. With only two base ingredients and a variety of ways to customise, you can.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy banana oatmeal cookies using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy banana oatmeal cookies:
- Get 1 cup of oatmeal.
- Make ready 2 medium of banana.
- Take 1 small of apple.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 tsp of brown sugar.
These Banana Oatmeal Cookies are healthy and delicious with a moist and chewy texture! They're a guilt-free snack or breakfast idea that's vegan and gluten-free with no. Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies made with just banana and oats. Easy to make and customize, you'll love these as a go-to breakfast or a Normally I would say regular cookies, but since these taste like banana bread AND oatmeal, I'm really quite in love.
Steps to make Healthy banana oatmeal cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To make homemade applesauce – peel and cut 1 small apple into small chunks, place in saucepan with enough water to just cover the bottom, boil on medium heat until all the water is evaporated and apples are soft. Transfer to a small bowl and smash with a potato masher. Add a small amount of water for desired consistency..
- Smash bananas with a potato masher then add applesauce, mixing well. Add oats, mixing well. Add reminder of ingredients and let it sit for 15 minutes..
- Spoon out batter into small round flat cookie shapes on to a greased cookie sheet approximately 1 tablespoon per cookie. These cookies will not rise, shaped accordingly..
- Place cookies in the oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until brown on bottom..
- You could add other ingredients like raisins, chocolate chips, pineapple (as in image) or whatever else you want..
These are the best banana oatmeal cookies! These are very, very good and healthy! I used chunky applesauce instead of the oil and spiced rum instead of vanilla. Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookies for a healthy dessert or enjoy them for breakfast! These banana cookies are vegan, dairy free, gluten free, and nut These cookies are chewy and delicious!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food healthy banana oatmeal cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!