Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bohri Style Sukka Gosht recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bohri Style Sukka Gosht recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bohri style sukka gosht recipe. To make bohri style sukka gosht you only need 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bohri Style Sukka Gosht:
- Take of For cooking instructions please refer to the recipe card.
- Provide of For the mutton:.
- Take of Mutton 500 gms, cut into pieces.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger paste -.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic paste -.
- Use of Green chillies – 2, slit lengthwise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder -.
- Use 1 tsp of Red chilli powder -.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of Coriander powder -.
- Get 3/4 tsp of Cumin powder -.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt -.
- Prepare of Water – 1 1/4 cup or just enough to cover the mutton.
- Use of For the sauce.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Oil -.
- Prepare of Onion – 150 gms, finely sliced.
- Get of Green chillies – 2, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger paste -.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic paste -.
- Use 3/4 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder -.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder -.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder -.
- Get of Cinnamon stick – 2”.
- Use Cloves of – 3.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder -.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mutton stock -.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get of Chopped coriander leaves – handful.
Steps to make Bohri Style Sukka Gosht:
- Boil/pressure cook all the ingredients for mutton until mutton is soft and tender. Strain and retain the mutton stock for the sauce..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cinnamon stick and cloves. Sauté for a few seconds and add the sliced onions. Sauté till onions turn golden brown..
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste and green chillies. Sauté till the raw smell of the pastes goes..
- Add Kashmiri red chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder. Sauté for a minute and add 1/4 cup of the retained mutton stock..
- Add mutton, salt and sauté till all the water is absorbed..
- Add garam masala. Check seasoning and adjust accordingly..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with Indian flatbread..
- A slightly spicy recipe so adjust the chillies according to your preference..
Its very simple recipe with simple. Bohra Mutton Curry & Dehli Biryani – Every region has its own variety of taste that makes the difference in cuisine. Let's watch Ayesha Abrar is cooking Bohra Mu. The first dessert is followed by a starter: Why Bohri food is all the rage in Mumbai Thanks to a bunch of pop-ups and restaurants, you don't have to wait for a Bohri wedding to have crisp kheema samosas, warm malai khajas and golden dabba gosht. See more ideas about recipes, indian food recipes, food.
If you find this Bohri Style Sukka Gosht recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.