Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish lemonstew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish lemonstew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is found to be rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while also calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to get healthy when you consume green tea. And now you are aware that green tea can help improve your mood as well!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish lemonstew recipe. To cook fish lemonstew you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish lemonstew:
- Use 250 g of Cooking oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Salt.
- Provide of Fried fish 1fullsize.
- You need of Onion 1 medium size.
- Take 3 of large red ripe tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of fresh lemon.
- Get 1 of medium sized cup of water.
- Get 100 g of Coriander(dhania).
Instructions to make Fish lemonstew:
- Place the above stated grams of cooking oil on a pan to heat.
- Add chopped onions immediately the cooking oil has a fine smell of finely heated..
- Add the tomatoes once the onions are golden browned and simmer them for five minutes to make a nice paste.
- Add squeezed lemon to the simmered tomatoes, one tablespoon salt and one medium sized water for the soup.
- Gently place in your fish to the soup in your pan, sprinkle your chopped coriander on top and simmer for ten minutes.
- Once ready serve your hot lemon fish with rice, ugali or matoke.
Intersperse the lemons with the coriander seeds and broken pieces of cinnamon. Add the remaining salt and enough lemon juice to just cover. Make sure all the lemons are covered or they will not cure properly at the top and will go mouldy. Seal the jar and put it in a cold dark place for at least six weeks. Fish stew that was eaten on tuna fishing boats in the Cantabrian Sea; a beautiful and simple dish with potatoes, onions, pimientos, and tomatoes.
If you find this Fish lemonstew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.