Mini Mango Cheesecake. Mini Mango Cheesecakes – these will disappear in minutes! They are truly the best way to celebrate mangoes in summer. Sweet, slightly tart, creamy – every bite is perfect!
We're converting our mango lassi into cheesecakes 😉. Be the first to review this recipe. When chilled, place mango pieces on top of cheesecakes.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mini mango cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Mango Cheesecake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Mini Mango Cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Mini Mango Cheesecakes – these will disappear in minutes! They are truly the best way to celebrate mangoes in summer. Sweet, slightly tart, creamy – every bite is perfect!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mini mango cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Mango Cheesecake:
- Make ready of For the crust:.
- Take 1 cup of graham crackers.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- Prepare of For the cheesecake:.
- Make ready 1 package of room temperature cream cheese 8oz.
- Get 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon/lime juice.
- Prepare 1/8 of tsp/ pinch of salt.
- Get 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 1/2 cup of mango purée.
- Make ready of For mango Glee/glaze:.
- Make ready 1/2 of mango purée.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon/lime juice.
- Get 1-2 tsp of gelatin powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of water.
Grind biscuits and butter together in a mixer to semi fine crumb mixture. While the cheesecakes are cooling, make a passion fruit and mango sauce for your plat and the top of the cheesecakes. These mini mango cheesecakes are the perfect summer dessert! They are great to serve up over the festive season, they taste nice and creamy — you wouldn't even know they were made healthier.
Instructions to make Mini Mango Cheesecake:
- Make a crust: Preheat the oven for 300F. Line the muffins tins with cupcakes liners and set aside..
- Using a food processor pulse the graham crackers into a fine crumb. Transfer into the bowl and add the melted butter combine well..
- Press 11/2-2tbsp of crumb mixture firmly onto the bottom of the cupcakes liners..
- For Cheesecake/filling: Beat cream cheese, sour cream, salt, sugar, and lime juice until smooth. Add egg at one time and beating well. Add cornstarch combine well. Then add the 1/2 cup purée mango mixed until well blended..
- Pour 3/4 the mixture into the cupcakes liner. Baked for about 20-22 minutes. Take out from the oven. Cool cake for another 1 hour..
- For Glee/Glazed: while waiting for cake completely cool. Let’s start make the glaze. Bloom gelatin with water for 5 minutes..
- In saucepan add the 1/2 purée mango and lime juice. And bring it to boil. Once it starts boiling add gelatin and mixed well. Set aside for cooling for about 10-15 minutes. Add the glee/glaze over the cooler mango cheesecake..
- Refrigerator over night or at least 3-4 hours before serving. Whenever the Mango Cheesecake is ready, served chilled along with your favorite fruits topping. Enjoy 😊.
These mini mango cheesecakes are a must try recipe! 😍. No bake, No gelatin CheesecakeSpice up the Curry. So light and refreshing, this dessert tastes like summer to me! Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until blended. Chop mango just before serving cheesecakes; spoon over cheesecakes.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mini mango cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!