Japanese cotton cheesecake. Perfect Japanese Cheesecake / cotton cheesecake recipe for a pillowy soft, light-as-air & heavenly cheesecake, no crack top & straight side. Cotton Cheesecake / Japanese Cheesecake is my new favorite dessert and after you try this recipe, it will become your favorite too! It's the perfect combination of sponge cake and cheesecake in both.
Japanese cheesecake is very different from regular cheesecake. It is cotton soft, light, fluffy and the one of the best cheesecakes I have ever tasted. Japanese Cheesecake has the tangy, creamy flavor of cheesecake, with the moist, cotton-soft texture of soufflé.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, japanese cotton cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Perfect Japanese Cheesecake / cotton cheesecake recipe for a pillowy soft, light-as-air & heavenly cheesecake, no crack top & straight side. Cotton Cheesecake / Japanese Cheesecake is my new favorite dessert and after you try this recipe, it will become your favorite too! It's the perfect combination of sponge cake and cheesecake in both.
Japanese cotton cheesecake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Japanese cotton cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook japanese cotton cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese cotton cheesecake:
- Make ready 60 g of full fat milk.
- Prepare 140 g of creamcheese.
- Get 40 g of butter.
- Prepare 50 g of cake flour.
- Prepare 15 g of corn flour.
- Make ready 5 of egg yolk.
- Make ready 5 of egg white.
- Prepare 100 g of caster sugar.
It's a match made in heaven. Whether you or your holiday guests are big cheesecake fans. Japanese cheesecake is very different from Western style cheesecake that is rich and heavy. Japanese cheesecakes are light, fluffy and has velvety.
Instructions to make Japanese cotton cheesecake:
- Pre heat the oven with water bath at 120 C. set up top/bottom heat without fan..
- Mix milk, cream cheese and butter at low heat. Blend until smooth.
- Add in plain flour, corn flour. Mix the flour while cream cheese mixture still warm. the mixture is now turn to thick paste.
- Add egg yolk one by one. Blend until well combined. set aside.
- Beat egg white with sugar until soft peak meringue is formed.
- Fold 1/3 of meringue each time into creamcheese batter..
- Transfer the batter into 8 inch mold. Tap the mold for a couple of time to release air bubble.
- Bake in water bath at 120ac for 20 minutes. Increase temperature to 150 C for 15 minutes. Lower temperature to 100C and continue baking for 40 minutes. Then leave the cake to cool down in the oven for another 10min.
- Leave the cake cool completely befor removing from the mold..
Japanese cotton cheesecake recipe – a detailed video tutorial with tips and tricks to help you make the BEST cotton cheesecake, light, soft, fluffy, crea. Feathery, soft cotton cheesecake is a Japanese specialty, filled with lemon zest, fluffy egg whites Nutritional Information. This crustless cheesecake is easy to make and won't Then this lighter Japanese version is for you. Airy meringue is folded into a not-so-sweet cheesecake. If I tell you it's a dessert fallen from the sky, you'll tell me Making this cheesecake from Japanese cotton is very simple, but it requires following certain steps.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food japanese cotton cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!