Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Panner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Panner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably buy many food items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak panner recipe. To cook palak panner you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Panner:
- Take Bunch of spinach/palak (washed).
- Use 100-150 grams of panner/tofu (cut into cubes).
- Provide 1 of medium finely chopped onion.
- Use 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of jeera.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic clove.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of daniya/coriander powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoon of fresh cream.
- Use 1 tablespoon of butter.
Instructions to make Palak Panner:
- Take a deep pan add 3/4 of water allow it boil, then add palak/spinach to it, let it cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Strain out the palak/spinach add some cold water to it.
- In a blender add cooked spinach/palak, garlic, cinnamon, jeera blend it to fine paste.
- Take a pan heat up add some butter to it, add onion sauté it for 4-5 min/ golden brown, then add tomatoes again sauté for 4-5 minutes(mashy), add blend paste to it let it cook for 5 more minutes.
- Then add chilli powder, daniya powder garam masala, salt to it sauté it for 3min.
- Take another pan take little butter add panner cubes to it and let the panner becomes slightly brown on both side keep it aside.
- Add panner cubes to the cooked curry and sauté for 2 minutes then add some fresh cream on top of it.
- Hot serve with Chapati/Naan/roti(Indian bread).
The terms palak paneer and saag paneer are sometimes used interchangeably in restaurants in the United States and Canada. Palak paneer is a north Indian vegetarian curry with origins in the Punjab region. The dish is comprised of a spinach purée (palak is Hindi for spinach) and fresh-pressed cheese, with an aromatic blend of spices that includes ginger, garlic, and garam masala. I love eating palak paneer with plain paratha or roti. But it goes well with naan or jeera rice too.
If you find this Palak Panner recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.