Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Lemon Icebox Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Lemon Icebox Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Lemon Icebox Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy lemon icebox pie recipe. You can have easy lemon icebox pie using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Lemon Icebox Pie:
- You need of Graham cracker pie crust.
- Get of 14oz sweetened condensed milk.
- Take of tub whipped cream or cool whip.
- Take of lemon juice.
Steps to make Easy Lemon Icebox Pie:
- Using electric hand mixer, Mix together milk and lemon juice on med high for about 2 min until well blended. Mix should be thicker and slightly firm..
- Add 1/3 of whipped cream and genly fold into mix until no longer lumpy. You can use mixer on low for about 15 seconds if that is easier just make sure mixture is nice and smooth and slightly firm..
- Pour mix into pie crust and smooth out evenly..
- Add remaining whipped cream on top and smooth out. Once smooth take a spoon and place the back of it gently on top of whipped cream and quickly flick upward to create little peaks on top..
- Once finished making peaks place in freezer for about an hour or two for pie to set. It can be left in freezer longer if not going to eat right away..
- Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.
We promise: This four-ingredient treat comes together in minutes. Easy Lemon Icebox Pie – An Alli Event. Lemon Icebox Pie is a cool and creamy pie on a crisp graham cracker crust. This pie is easy to make and is always a hit with family and friends. Lemon Icebox Pie is a classic Southern dessert that's perfect for summer.
If you find this Easy Lemon Icebox Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.