Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Anie's Simple Blueberry Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Anie's Simple Blueberry Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as effectively as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to anie's simple blueberry pie recipe. You can cook anie's simple blueberry pie using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Anie's Simple Blueberry Pie:
- Get of double crust for 9-inch pie.
- Take of Duncan Hines© Wilderness© More Fruit Blueberry Pie Filling & Topping.
- Take of egg white (beaten).
- Provide of sugar.
Instructions to make Anie's Simple Blueberry Pie:
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Press 1 pie crust into un-greased 9-inch glass pie pan. Brush bottom and sides of crust with egg white.
- Pour fruit filling evenly into crust..
- Place vented or lattice crust over filling, pressing edges together to seal; flute..
- Brush top crust evenly with egg white. If you like sprinkle the top crust with a dash of sugar. My husband thought that added a great taste!.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown. If needed, cover crust with foil to prevent excessive browning.I recommend this I added foil after 10 minutes and the crust still got a little too dark!.
- Cool pie on rack before serving..
- Enjoy! I served with Cool Whip© and vanilla ice cream! :-).
If you find this Anie's Simple Blueberry Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.