Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect TRIANGLE+SQUARE PARATHA😊😊 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect TRIANGLE+SQUARE PARATHA😊😊 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to TRIANGLE+SQUARE PARATHA😊😊 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to triangle+square paratha😊😊 recipe. You can have triangle+square paratha😊😊 using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make TRIANGLE+SQUARE PARATHA😊😊:
- Provide 1 cup of wheat paratha dough.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of carom seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of red chili flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
Steps to make TRIANGLE+SQUARE PARATHA😊😊:
- First take a small ball of dough and mix all the dry ingredients mentioned.
- Now flatten the ball and grease with butter or desi ghee and sprinkle some mixture over it.
- Now for triangle shape fold double.
- Now again make it fold as described as double again.
- Just again start making with rolling pin a triangle shape paranthas.remember do not over roll it and donot make it so slim.
- For square shape fold two sides towards inside.
- Now fold it in center from both ends.
- Now use rolling pin and make flat like square paranthas.
- Enjoy after roasting with butter or ghee.stay safe stay healthy keep enjoying with light breakfast.
Flip it over and cook on other side too. Gently press the paratha with the spatula to help the paratha cook evenly; be sure to press gently for a soft, flaky paratha. Once both sides get spotty golden brown, transfer the paratha to a plate. Paratha recipe – A detailed beginner's guide to make perfect, flaky & soft parathas at home. Parathas are the most popular unleavened flatbreads from Indian cuisine.
If you find this TRIANGLE+SQUARE PARATHA😊😊 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.