Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect MOONG DAL💕 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to MOONG DAL💕 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moong dal💕 recipe. To make moong dal💕 you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook MOONG DAL💕:
- Get 1 cup of Moong daal.
- Provide 1 of big chopped onion finely.
- Provide 1 of big tomato chopped finely.
- Take 1 of green chilli chopped finely.
- Take of Few coriander leaves for garnish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Use Half of tbsp red chilli powder.
- Get Half of tsp black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of kitchen king.
- Take leaves of Few curry.
- Provide 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Provide 2 cup of water.
Steps to make MOONG DAL💕:
- First rinse the daal properly and then put it in cooker.you can boil openly too.
- Add 2 cup water and add salt+turmeric.
- Have one whistle in cooker and openly just stirring on medium flame until daal look very well mixed softened.
- For tadka roast cumin seeds and mustard seeds in some oil and green chilli.
- Then add onion and cook until onions get browned and tender now add all the spices and cook for 1 minute.
- Now add tomato and cook until tomatoes mixed well and spread oil all around.
- Add it to cook lentil and enjoy yumm dinner.stay safe stay healthy.
Moong dal can be pressure-cooked along with chopped onions, tomatoes, chillies and ginger-garlic paste, and then tempered with jeera in ghee. Cooked moong dal along with jaggery and milk is used in Tamil Nadu to make an elaichi-tinged kheer called payasam. It can be soaked in water and ground into a batter for dal dosa or uttappam. I always soak moong dal overnight, and it swells up nicely and gives me great results. In India, "dal" is the word for lentils, and "moong dal" is the general term for mung lentils, also known as split yellow mung beans.
If you find this MOONG DAL💕 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.