Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Pick water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie pasta recipe. You can cook veggie pasta using 19 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Veggie Pasta:
- You need of Vegetables.
- Prepare 1/4 of green bell pepper/ capsicum thinly sliced.
- Use 1/4 of red bell pepper/ capsicum thinly sliced.
- Provide 1/4 of yellow bell pepper/ capsicum thinly sliced.
- Use 1 of potato in small cubes.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need of Sauce Chart.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Use of red chilly sauce.
- Provide of green chilly sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Take 50 ml of tomato paste.
- Provide of Other Things.
- Get 500 grams of of Pasta of your choice.
- Take 15 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare of Spices & Herbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of red chilly powder, salt and turmeric powder(if available).
- Get 5 of basil.
- Take 5 of Coriander.
Steps to make Veggie Pasta:
- Get a big pot that would be big enough to boil the pasta..
- Fill the pot 3/5 with water and add about 1 teaspoon of salt and let the water boil on high flame..
- When the water comes to boil, add pasta to it..
- Till the pasta is getting boiled, chop all the veggies..
- Now, add oil to a deep frying pan, turn on the flame to medium high and wait for 30 seconds..
- Now add the chopped onion to it and fry till golden brown..
- Now add the other veggies, basil leaves, salt, chilli powder and turmeric powder to the pan and mix well..
- Now cover the pan and wait for 15-20 minutes and keep checking in between and stir to avoid burning the vegetables..
- Now, till the veggies are getting fried, check for the pasta. Break it from between. If you see a white line, it's not done. You can also check for it by chewing a peice of pasta..
- Now turn the flame of boiling pasta pot off and strain the pasta with a strainer and wash it with plenty cold water..
- Now check for veggies. If potatoes are golden brown and have became soft, they're done..
- Now add pasta to the vegetables and mix them well..
- Now add green chilly sauce, red chilly sauce, vinegar and soya sauce..
- Now toss and mix all the things in the pan to combine their flavors..
- Now turn the flame on high and mix it continuously for about 2 minutes..
- Now it's time to serve the pasta. Turn off the flame. Per serving would be about 100 grams..
- Serve it with tomato sauce on its top..
- Garnish with basil or coriander leaves..
- You can add lemom juice and coriander leaves for extra flavor..
If you find this Veggie Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.