Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chilled Shabu Salad With Tender Pork Offcuts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilled Shabu Salad With Tender Pork Offcuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilled Shabu Salad With Tender Pork Offcuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilled shabu salad with tender pork offcuts recipe. To make chilled shabu salad with tender pork offcuts you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chilled Shabu Salad With Tender Pork Offcuts:
- Get 400 grams of Pork Offcuts.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Lettuce.
- Get 1 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Use of Grated Daikon Radish and Soy Sauce Lemon Flavored Sauce (ID:1494363).
- Take 4 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 1/2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Take 4 tsp of Honey.
- You need 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 4 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 4 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated dashi stock.
- Provide 4 tsp of Water.
- Get 200 grams of Daikon radish.
Steps to make Chilled Shabu Salad With Tender Pork Offcuts:
- [Make the Sauce] ① Peel the skin and grate the daikon radish. Drain the moisture..
- ② Add sugar, granulated dashi soup stock, and water to a heat-resistant dish. Microwave at 600W for 40~50 seconds..
- ③ Add soy sauce, mirin, honey, lemon juice, and vinegar to Step 2. Then add the grated daikon from Step 1 and mix together..
- [Prepare the vegetables] Thinly slice the eggplant vertically and cook both sides in a frying pan coated with vegetable oil. Wash the lettuce and tear into pieces..
- [Pork Preparation] Cut the pork offcuts into pieces. Rub in the sake, sugar, and salt in that order..
- Fill a pot with water and turn on the heat. When it begins to boil, turn the heat to low. Spread out the pieces of meat from Step 5 and add to the pot one by one..
- Stir the meat. Once the color changes, take the meat out and put into a bowl of water. Change the water, let the meat cool, then drain the water in a colander..
- ※If you prefer the meat chilled, cool by putting the meat in ice water and then drain..
- Spread out the lettuce and eggplant on a plate, top with the meat, and pour on the sauce..
If you find this Chilled Shabu Salad With Tender Pork Offcuts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.