Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that it helps you to lift your moods also!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bang bang shrimp pasta recipe. To cook bang bang shrimp pasta you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of uncooked shrimp.
- Get 1 lb of thin spaghetti.
- Provide 1 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 3 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of parsley.
- Get to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- Provide 1/2 c of Hellmans mayonnaise.
- Provide 1/2 c of Thai sweet chili sauce.
- Get 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of lime juice.
- Use 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
Instructions to make Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta:
- Boil the pasta as directed on box.
- Place shrimp, paprika, 3 cloves garlic, pepper in a bowl & mix..
- In a large bowl mix all of the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Then add shrimp. Cook until pink. 3-4 minutes..
- Mix the shrimp, pasta & sauce and enjoy.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions to al dente. While pasta is cooking, mix together the sauce ingredients until well blended and set aside. Cook shrimp in skillet over medium heat. Add in other ingredients while the shrimp is cooking.
If you find this Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.