Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy Avacado Roti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Avacado Roti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Avacado Roti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy avacado roti recipe. To make healthy avacado roti you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Avacado Roti:
- You need 1-1 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Use 1 of Avacado.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chilly powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use of Water.
- Get 1-2 tablespoons of ghee/oil.
Instructions to make Healthy Avacado Roti:
- Take a big bowl smash avacado to fine paste.
- Then add chilly powder, garam masala and salt mix everything together.
- Add wheat flour to avacado mixed bowl add very little amount of water to it.
- Make a dough out of it, apply some oil to dough and keep it aside for 20-30 mins.
- After 30 minutes take a medium lemon sized dough and roll it with the help of rolling pin.
- Heat up the tawa once it is hot enough put rolled roti on tawa apply some ghee or oil and cook well on both side.
- Have roti with pickle or yogurt.
Combine the spinach paste, whole wheat flour, garam masala, salt, and oil in a mixing bowl. It's pretty much same as the regular roti except the addition of Avocado and sambhar podi. We love that hint of spiciness in the roti. It's not paratha but at the same time it's not the plain roti also. These avocado paratha make for some great breakfast and also great to pack for your lunchbox.
If you find this Healthy Avacado Roti recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.