Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's, "Easy As Pie!" Berry Mix recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's, "Easy As Pie!" Berry Mix recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's, "Easy As Pie!" Berry Mix recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's, "easy as pie!" berry mix recipe. To make mike's, "easy as pie!" berry mix you need 14 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's, "Easy As Pie!" Berry Mix:
- You need of Mixed Berry Pie & Kitchen Supplies.
- You need of Fresh Ripe Strawberries.
- Get of 21 oz Duncan Hines Strawberry & Glaze.
- Provide of Fresh Blueberries.
- Use of 9" Raw Pie Crust [top & bottom].
- You need of Pam Butter Spray.
- Prepare of Ramekins [oven safe].
- Use of Granulated Sugar.
- Get of Powdered Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Get of Rolling Pin.
- Provide of Fork.
- Get of Bowl.
- Provide of Pizza Cutter.
Steps to make Mike's, "Easy As Pie!" Berry Mix:
- Bring pie crusts to room temperature..
- Lightly flour counter top..
- Roll out 1 side of uncooked pie crust..
- Gently wash and dry 30 large strawberries and blueberries..
- Slice strawberries and place in large bowl with blueberries..
- Gently fold in 21 oz can of strawberry glaze until all berries are coated..
- Cut out pie rounds 1" larger than the Ramekins you intend on using..
- Spray butter Pam on inside of Ramekins..
- Gently lay crusts into Ramekins until seated..
- Gently press to form the crusts into your Ramekins and over their lids..
- Clean up [even out] edges of crust..
- Microwave crusts in Ramekins for 15 – 20 seconds just to warm and plump dough. Watch carefully..
- Carefully puncture holes in the bottoms and sides of crusts in Ramekins..
- Evenly pour Berry mixture into your Ramekins and fill just above the tops..
- Roll out 2nd pre crust and cut into long even strips..
- Loosely and evenly lay strips across the tops of Ramekins lattice style..
- Pinch edges to seal strips to crust..
- Clean up [even] edges of crust again..
- Evenly sprinkle tops with granulated sugar and cinnamon..
- Place a cookie sheet beneath your press on a lower rack to catch any drippings..
- Bake at 450° [or manufacturer's directions] for 18 – 20 minutes or, until crusts are golden brown..
You just need two basic ingredients to make this fun dessert — but don't forget the fun add-ons, like vanilla ice. You'll find comforting fruit and berry pies, creamy or chilled favorites, holiday pies and tarts and even savory pies, turnovers and quiches. "Easy As Pie" Pie: My mom used to make a cobbler recipe with a cookie dough crust so for this pie day I decided to turn it upsidedown and make it a pie! Fresh fruit is best, but it's winter so I got a bag of frozen mixed berries which will work fine. -corn starch -optional cinnamon and sugar if you're feeling. I found a strawberry pie recipe once that instructed me to mix chopped strawberries with cornstarch and boil to create a glaze — what a horrid mess it made! I ended up dumping it all down the drain.
If you find this Mike's, "Easy As Pie!" Berry Mix recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.