Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp. I show how to cook a Keto friendly dish of chicken fingers using pork rinds. This works for Keto, Gluten Free, Low Carb, and Atkins Diet. This is an easy recipe for breading chicken using our Pork Rind Crumbs in order to cut down on carbs that you can totally incorporate onto any other protein of choice (pork chops, fish, shrimp, etc).
Make Your Own Keto Pork Rind Recipes. Recipes Using Keto Pork Rinds as a Coating. Pork rind is the culinary term for the skin of a pig.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
I show how to cook a Keto friendly dish of chicken fingers using pork rinds. This works for Keto, Gluten Free, Low Carb, and Atkins Diet. This is an easy recipe for breading chicken using our Pork Rind Crumbs in order to cut down on carbs that you can totally incorporate onto any other protein of choice (pork chops, fish, shrimp, etc).
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp:
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips.
- Take 10 of shrimp, peeled.
- Get 1/3 C of buttermilk.
- Take 1/4 C of hot sauce (less optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt, plus more if needed.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper, plus more if needed.
- Get 1 (3 oz) of bag pork rinds, crushed.
- Make ready 2 of eggs beaten.
- Make ready 1 of avocado, pitted and peeled.
- Prepare 1/4 C of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 T of fresh dill, minced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, pressed.
- Get 1 of whole lime, juiced.
- Take of Avocado oil, for frying.
It can be used in many different ways. It can be rendered, fried in fat, or roasted to produce a kind of pork cracklings (US) or scratchings (UK). Pork rinds as chicken strip breading is definitely one of those "who thinks these things up?!?" scenarios—kind of like the person who decided to Anyway, I encourage you to give these a try! This pork rind breading can be used to bread pretty much anything you'd normally coat in breadcrumbs.
Steps to make Pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp:
- Put the chicken strips into a plastic bag with the buttermilk, hot sauce, and S&P. Smush in the bag to coat all the meat. Put shrimp in a separate bag with same sauce..
- Crush pork rinds into fine crumbs and put in a shallow dish. Beat the eggs in a separate shallow bowl..
- Coat the chicken and shrimp in a layer of crumbs, quickly dunk in the egg, then coat again in the crumbs. Lay them on a sheet pan. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat..
- Fry the chicken and shrimp in batches about 2 1/2 minutes a side, watching they don't get over browned (lower heat slightly if necessary). Drain them on a cooling rack. Serve with ketchup, ranch or the avocado dip with this recipe..
- Avocado dip: In a food processor, mix the avocado, mayonnaise, dill, garlic and lime juice until smooth. Chill and serve with the chicken and shrimp. Delicious!.
Crushed pork rinds make a wonderfully flavorful coating for chicken tenders. The chicken strips come out crispy, juicy and delicious. The main advantage of coating chicken tenders with crushed pork rinds is that the pork rinds themselves are very flavorful – more so than breadcrumbs. Chunks of chicken coated in a pork rind dust and then fried until golden brown! These pork rind Keto chicken nuggets are crunchy, smoky, juicy, and golden brown. they are so flavorful and easy to make!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pork rinds coated chicken fingers and shrimp recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!