Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beetroot pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot pasta recipe. You can cook beetroot pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot pasta:
- Take 1 cup of boiled rotini pasta.
- Get 1 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced beetroot.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced tomato.
- Take 1 cup of diced green onion.
- Use 1 cup of grated carrots.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- Use 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dark soy sauce.
Steps to make Beetroot pasta:
- Take some oil in a pan and add onion.
- Add all the spices and vegetables then cook well at low flame.
- Now add soy sauce and ketchup then add boiled rotini pasta.
- Mix well and enjoy so yumm healthier rotini with beetroot twist.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
To make pasta: Make a mound of the flour in the center of a large wooden cutting board. Make a well in the middle of the flour and add the eggs, beet puree and any other flavorings you choose. Using a fork, beat together the eggs, oil and flavorings and begin to incorporate the flour starting with the inner rim of the well. Red Beet Pasta is vibrant, tasty and healthy. It's fun to make with kids or friends.
If you find this Beetroot pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.