Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Flounder Meunière recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Flounder Meunière recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flounder Meunière recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Let’s begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. This will go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to flounder meunière recipe. To cook flounder meunière you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Flounder Meunière:
- Prepare 2 of Flounder filets.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
Steps to make Flounder Meunière:
- Season the flounder with salt and pepper. Dust with flour, and shake off the excess..
- Heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the butter and let it melt, then add the crushed garlic clove. After the garlic transfers its flavor into the butter and oil, Place the flounder filets in the fry pan..
- Pan fry one side for 4 minutes, then turn them over carefully so that they don't fall apart. Cook the other side for 3 minutes, then turn the heat down to low, cover with a lid and steam cook for 2 minutes..
- Transfer the flounder filets to serving plates. Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the frying pan to make a sauce. Pour this over the flounder and serve..
If you find this Flounder Meunière recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.