Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spicy southwest style chicken strips. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spicy southwest style chicken strips using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips:
- Take 1 of large pack chicken breast (cut into strips).
- Take of Olive oil (enough to coat pan).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 can of Bush’s black bean fiesta, undrained (or 1 can regular black beans, undrained).
- Get 1 cup of frozen whole kernel corn.
- Make ready 2 jars (16 ounce) of Salsa.
- Prepare of White rice, cooked.
- Make ready of Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
Steps to make Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips:
- Rinse, pat dry chicken breast, then cut into strips…….
- Heat olive oil in a large pot or pan……
- Place chicken strips into heated oil in pan…….
- Season strips with chili powder, ground cumin,black pepper and minced garlic, sauté for several minutes…….
- Next add into pot your can of black beans, corn and salsa, heat until boiling, then lower heat and continue to cook uncovered for 20 more minutes……..
- Serve spicy chicken over white rice topped with shredded cheddar cheese and enjoy 😉!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spicy southwest style chicken strips recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!