Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Nacho Beef Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nacho Beef Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating plenty of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will recognize that salmon is additionally rich in Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. It’s also wise to trim off any extra fat that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nacho beef bake recipe. To make nacho beef bake you need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho Beef Bake:
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 C of spicy nacho cheese dip.
- Provide 2 of fresno chiles; roasted & julienne.
- You need 1 of each poblano, green bell, and orange bell pepper; roasted & thick julienne.
- You need 1 of red onion; julienne & caramelized.
- You need 2 of avocadoes; thick slices.
- Provide 9 of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1/2 C of salsa.
- Take 3/4 t of smoked paprika.
- Take 1 packet of dried ranch seasoning.
- Get 1 t of paprika.
- Use 1/2 t of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 t of cumin.
- Take 1 t of ground coriander seed.
- Get 1 C of shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- Use 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
Steps to make Nacho Beef Bake:
- Other spices needed: 1/2 t fresh thyme; minced & 1 t Mexican oregano.
- Spray a small casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Lay two tortillas down and rip apart a third tortilla to patch any open spaces..
- Spread ground beef in a large, cold sauce pot. Season. When first side of ground beef is browned, add onions and stir..
- When beef is fully browned, add salsa. Cook 1 minute..
- Mix together the fresno chiles, bell peppers, and onions in a small bowl..
- Spread 1/2 of the beef mixture, 1/2 chiles & onion mixture, 1 avocado, 1/2 C shredded cheese, and 1 C of spicy cheese dip across the tortillas..
- Repeat process one more time except save the last cup of spicy cheese dip..
- Make top layer of casserole with remaining 3 tortillas. Pour remaining cup of cheese dip over the top..
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Remove cover during last 5 minutes of cooking process..
- Garnish with cilantro and sour cream. Serve with lime wedge..
- Variations; Celery, corn, sofrito, vinegar, red wine, beer, spinach, tamarind, shallots, habanero, arugula, jalapeños, pickled jalapeños, refried beans, crema, cream cheese, pinto, black beans, poblano, serrano, chihuahua cheese, queso fresco, cotija,.
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef, breaking up, until the beef is no longer pink. Pour off any excess fat, if desired. In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium high heat until cooked. Stir in salsa, corn, mayonnaise and chili powder. Spread sour cream over beef mixture; sprinkle with cheese and chips.
If you find this Nacho Beef Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.