Coconut Chicken Strips.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, coconut chicken strips. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coconut Chicken Strips is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Coconut Chicken Strips is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have coconut chicken strips using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Chicken Strips:
- Make ready 1 of large pack boneless skinless chicken, cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take of Sprinkle salt.
- Take 2 cups of sweetened coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Get 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
Instructions to make Coconut Chicken Strips:
- Place your eggs, milk, salt and black pepper into a bowl and beat with a whisk, set bowl to the side………
- Take your coconut flakes, bread crumbs, garlic powder and parsley flakes and place them into a large zip lock baggie……Shake well……
- Take your cleaned chicken strips and place them into the bowl with the eggs, turning to coat evenly……
- Now take those chicken strips and place them into the zip lock baggie with the dry ingredients, turn to coat, repeat until all chicken strips are coated……..
- Place each coated chicken strip into a large baking pan that has been coated with butter cooking spray…….Then lightly spray chicken strips with the cooking spray……Discard any remaining leftover wet and dry ingredients……..
- Place chicken strips in a preheated 400 degree oven and bake for 30- 40 minutes, or until chicken strips are golden………
- Serve with my Sweet and Spicy Apricot Dipping sauce and my Sautéed Garlic Spinach and enjoy 😉!!!!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food coconut chicken strips recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!