Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. You will see that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will discover that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. You may also want to combine a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my mexican and my beef salsa. 😁 recipe. To make my mexican and my beef salsa. 😁 you need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁:
- Use 1 kg of Minced Beef.
- You need 1/2 of Large onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 of yellow sweet pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green sweet pepper.
- Get 150 g of Sweetcorn.
- Use 6 of dried hot chilli peppers.
- Use 2 tbls of Chilli oil keep half back.
- Provide 2 Cloves of Garlic Crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 of smoked pork sausage chopped.
- You need 1 tbls of Chopotle sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Mexican herbs.
- Provide 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 of dried beef stock cube crumbled in.
- Provide 1 tbls of Tomato Purèe.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of boiling water.
Steps to make My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁:
- Add the chilli oil heat up then add the onion and Garlic mix then add the minced beef cook until all coloured not red. Then add the dried beef stock..
- Add the other half of chilli oil and stir in..
- Next add Mexican herbs and Loose corn then the tomatoes,water, and tomato puree.cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Then add the Chopotle sauce and dried chillies and sweetpeppers mix all in. Cook on low for 10 minutes stirring often I transferred mine to a heavy based saucepan as the frying pan I started with was too small.
- Next cut up half the smoked sausage and add it to the pan..
- Stir and simmer for 10 minutes..
- This makes enough for 8 people, 8 bowls i make a big batch of this and freeze half then you can have it when you feel like..
- Add the meat to a bowl, then add grated cheese. Put in microwave yo melt the cheese just 1 minute on high.
- Next add 2 tbls of Sour cream in the middle and then jalapeno,s on top. Serve with some tortillas and some thick cut chips..
To use, partially thaw in refrigerator. These Mexican Steak Skewers with Avocado Salsa Verde are super flavorful and easy to make! The steak is marinated in a blend of Mexican spices and lime juice, and then grilled on skewers with red onion. The avocado salsa verde is the creamiest, freshest sauce to pair alongside them! Great for cookouts or an easy summer meal! ¾ cup mild salsa; ½ cup tasty cheese, grated; Spring onions, finely sliced for garnish; Instructions.
If you find this My Mexican and my Beef Salsa. 😁 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.