Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay in good health.
You will notice that different kinds of berries can be very good for your health. You will realize that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Most berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to canned ground beef taco meat recipe. You can have canned ground beef taco meat using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat:
- Provide 3 of # ground beef.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Take 1 of small bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of jalapeño (optional).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Take 5 Tbs of chili powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Instructions to make Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat:
- Remove seeds from both peppers and peel the onion…..
- Mince all veggies in food processor.
- Brown 3# of ground beef and add onion and peppers…. Salt, pepper, garlic….. Brown completely… And drain excess fat…
- Turn off and allow ground beef mix to sit and cool…..
- Add chili powder and cayenne and adjust salt to taste….
- This can be frozen in ziplock bags.
- This can be canned in a Pressure Canner only… A pint jar holds one pound. I use the pint jars for casseroles, chili, or tamales. (I can this in 12 oz jars also for taco salad). Fill each sterilized jar with a tight pack.. Leave 1/2" headspace. Wipe lip of jar with vinegar. Place lid and ring on and process in a pressure cooker for 60 minutes (pint jars or less).
Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, canned ground beef taco meat. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. The fat is going to help give flavor to the meat and we are able to drain the grease prior to serving. Plan on one pound of ground beef for each pint of taco meat. (It helps to know how many pints your canner holds and use enough meat to fill your canner if possible. The onion and beef are cooked until browned, then are seasoned with homemade taco spice and tomatoes.
If you find this Canned Ground Beef Taco Meat recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.