Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Maple Bourbon Beef Back Ribs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Maple Bourbon Beef Back Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maple Bourbon Beef Back Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to maple bourbon beef back ribs recipe. You can have maple bourbon beef back ribs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Maple Bourbon Beef Back Ribs:
- Get 1 each of Rack of beef back ribs.
- Take 1 of Mustard.
- Get 1 box of McCormick Sweet & Smoky rub.
- Take 1 cup of 100% Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Bourbon.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Use 2 tbsp of Light brown sugar.
- Take 1 packages of Parkay margarine.
Instructions to make Maple Bourbon Beef Back Ribs:
- Remove beef back membrane or score if too difficult to remove. Rub both sides of rack with your choice of mustard. Apply beef rub generously. Preheat smoker to 225°F..
- Place beef ribs on grate. After one hour, squirt ribs with Parkay margarine. Repeat every 45 mins to an hour for about 4 hours..
- Towards the end of the 4 hours, heat maple syrup to a simmer in a pot. Add bourbon, vanilla extract, and brown sugar. Simmer at least ten mins to burn alcohol from the bourbon. Remove from heat..
- Baste ribs with maple bourbon sauce 1-2 times (depending on preference) and cook an additional 45 – 1 hour depending on doneness of ribs. Do not over baste, you want some caramelization on the ribs. Remove and wrap with foil and let rest 20-30 mins. We serve ours with additional sauce on the side as we love this sauce!.
Sticky bourbon and brown sugar ribs, slow cooked to perfection and served with mash potato or sweet potato. Winter comfort food at its best. Going back to what my rub recipe was developed for. pork ribs! Sure, it is good on so much more but once you've tried ribs with my rub, you'll have trouble eating them any other way. I apologize in advance 😉 I promise you'll love my dry rub/seasoning recipe and my barbecue sauce recipe or you don't pay!
If you find this Maple Bourbon Beef Back Ribs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.