Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Single Serving Beef Taco recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Single Serving Beef Taco recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
You will notice that different kinds of berries can be very good for your health. The quantity of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the principal reasons you need to be eating berries. The majority of berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off a variety of diseases.
For those who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to single serving beef taco recipe. You can have single serving beef taco using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Single Serving Beef Taco:
- Take of Everything to do with the beef😂.
- Take To taste of Beef of choice (But not ground beef).
- Get As needed of Beef marinade (I used a soy sauce and lemon based marinade).
- You need 3-5 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Take to taste of Onions and garlic, chopped,.
- Use as needed of Olive/Vegetable oil,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Provide to taste of Paprika and salt,.
- Take as needed of Water/Beef stock,.
- Take of For assembly.
- Get of Avocado slices/ Guacamole.
- Use of Salsa of choice (I recommend tomato pineapple).
- Prepare of Herbs of choice (Coriander, Cilantro,etc), optional.
- Use of Yoghurt sauce (Recipe below).
- Prepare of Yoghurt sauce.
- Use 3 tbsp of plain yoghurt/greek yoghurt.
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 of small garlic, finely diced.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Use to taste of Salt,.
- Take to taste of Black pepper,.
Steps to make Single Serving Beef Taco:
- First, marinate the beef for at least 1 hour..
- After, add in oil to a saucepan and sear the beef on both sides until rare or medium rare..
- Take it out and cut into bit size pieces..
- In the same pot (don't rinse it) add in the onions and garlic and sautée until fragrant, add in the remaining marinade, tomato puree, water or stock, lemon juice and season and cook until slightly thick and bubbly..
- Then, add in the beef and cook stirring frequently until the beef is cooked to your taste..
- For the yoghurt sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and leave for about 5 minutes to absorb more of the garlic flavour..
- Char the tortilla in a pan and wrap around a rolling pin for about 30 seconds to hold it's shape..
- Finally, assemble the taco in whatever order you prefer. Enjoy!.
Flame brandy, pour over filets (if this freaks you out, don't flame the brandy). Depending on what else you use, that's how you decide how many servings. Adding things like sour cream, corn, beans and salsa makes higher calories. Veggies like onions, lettuce and tomatoes add fewer calories. Here at One Dish Kitchen, you will begin your journey into simple, joyful cooking for one with our easy and flavorful single serving recipes.
If you find this Single Serving Beef Taco recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.