Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Ground Beef Soft Taco recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ground Beef Soft Taco recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Beef Soft Taco recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at beating back depression. You should be sure, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Consume an egg and feel a lot happier!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef soft taco recipe. To cook ground beef soft taco you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ground Beef Soft Taco:
- Provide 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, diced.
- Take 1/2 of medium onion, minced.
- Get 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Use 2 tsp. of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tsp. of corn starch.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Tortillas.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- Use of Lettuce, shredded.
- Prepare of Salsa sauce.
Instructions to make Ground Beef Soft Taco:
- Mix onion add garlic powder, salt and pepper, cumin lastly corn starch..
- Heat up the skillet and throw in butter. Then add ground beef, cook until beef is slightly white..
- Add the onion mixture, then add water, close the lid and simmer until everything is soft and cooked..
- Microwave Tortillas for 10 seconds or until slightly warmed..
- Spoon the beef into the soft tortillas and add toppings such as lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. Serve immediately..
- Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more simple and delicious recipes! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Fgle9gk5Jh7lB1lq8XOMw.
Ground beef tacos are a quick and easy dinner that your whole family will love! Fill a taco with this tender and juicy beef with all your favorite toppings that will become the best weeknight dinner. This ground beef is tasty and full of flavor! Use this ground beef to make several recipes like these easy homemade Navajo tacos. Soft tacos containing ground beef as a filler are actually not a company.
If you find this Ground Beef Soft Taco recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.