Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Chicken shwarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Chicken shwarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally necessary for maintaining your health. You may also want to put together a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chicken shwarma recipe. To cook homemade chicken shwarma you only need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Chicken shwarma:
- Take of Ingredients for dough.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of maida.
- Get 1/4 tsp of yeast.
- Provide 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar (crushed).
- Provide of Water as required.
- You need of Salt as taste.
- Provide of Ingredients for marination and filling.
- Take 400 g of chicken (boneless and Julienne cut).
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 150 g of cabbage.
- Take 50 g of lettuce.
- Prepare 150 g of carrots (Julienne cut).
- Get 150 g of cucumber (Julienne cut).
- You need 50 g of fresh coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Homemade Chicken shwarma:
- First of take a bowl add maida, oil, sugar powder, yeast, water and salt. Knead well until smooth dough made. Now keep it for 1-2 hour..
- Now take a pot add chicken, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice, cumin powder, red chilli powder and marinate for 1 hour..
- For salad 🥗 cut lettuce, carrot, cocumber, cabbage, fresh coriander, salt and mix all the ingredients..
- For making sauce take mayonnaise in a bowl. Add yogurt, black pepper powder, garlic paste and mix well all the ingredients and put aside..
- Add oil in a pan and cook marinated chicken and set aside..
- Now again knead dough and made small balls and rest for 10-15 minutes..
- Now roll out the balls and cook on hot tawa..
- Now spread sauce on bread. Put cooked chicken and salad on shwarma bread and wrap in butter paper..
- Now special yummy 😋 cheese shwarma is ready to serve 😋. Serve with ketchup 😋..
It all starts with an awesome marinade! A blend of olive oil, lemon juice and lots of spices. Chicken Shawarma is made of thin layers of marinated chicken stacked on top of each other on a spinning vertical broilers. Shawarma is usually topped with lamb fat which melts during the process of grilling giving shawarma this unique taste. In Egypt, Shawarma is known to be a Syrian food.
If you find this Homemade Chicken shwarma recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.