Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Pies in Muffin/Cupcake Tins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Pies in Muffin/Cupcake Tins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple pies in muffin/cupcake tins recipe. To make apple pies in muffin/cupcake tins you need 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Pies in Muffin/Cupcake Tins:
- Prepare of apples, I used local Macoun today but usally use easy to find Granny Smith.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Get of fresh lemon juice.
- Use of unsalted butter.
- Take of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- Provide of salt.
- Get of 9 inch pie crust dough either homemade or pre made disks such as Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust ( 2 in a box rolled up ).
- Use of CRUMB TOPPING.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Get of packed light brown sugar.
- Get of apple pie spice mix or cinnamon.
- Take of toffee chips such as heath bits. found near the chocolate cbips in the grocery store.
- Get of cold butter, cut into cubes.
Steps to make Apple Pies in Muffin/Cupcake Tins:
- Peel.and core the apples.
- Cut apples into cubes, add to.large bowl with lemon juice while cutting. When all.cut apples are in bowl.add sugar toss to coat..
- Heat butter in a large skillet, add sugared apples with lemon juice and cook, stirring often just until softened but holding their shape.Add flour, cinnamon and salt.and cook just until blended. Transfer to a bowl to chill .Store up to two days in the refrigerator.
- MAKE CRUMB TOPPING.
- In a bowl combine flour, brown sugar, salt, apple pie spice and toffee chips add butter and mix with a fork until.It looks like like a crumble.Keep very cold up to a week.before using . Add to pies cold..
- FOR CRUSTS.
- Spray 12 standard size muffin or cupcake tins with non stick spray, set aside.
- Roll each pie crust out , cut 4 -4 inch circles from each crust.I used a freezer container lid..place dough circles in each of the prepared tins .smooth sides to fit and trim tops. Chill at least an hour. Note dough is easy to work with if kept cold. Do 4 pie crusts at a time, keeping dough cold when your not working with it..
- Fill.each cold crust evenly with apple mixture.
- Top.each pie evenly with crumb topping.
- Bake 12 minutes, rotate baking pan bake 9 to 12 minutes more until golden.
- Cool. pan on wire rack 15 minutes then run a small.sharp knife around edges of pies to prevent sticking.Cool about 15 minutes more before gently lifting out with a small knife.They need to be just warm, If you try to take out when to hot they will.not stay intact..
If you find this Apple Pies in Muffin/Cupcake Tins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.