Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted & Smashed Fingerling Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted & Smashed Fingerling Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Your main meals should also contain fish including salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The fact that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you’ll need. Now when you decide to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. To be able to limit your fat intake you really should cut off any obvious fat before you prepare the meats.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted & smashed fingerling potatoes recipe. To make roasted & smashed fingerling potatoes you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted & Smashed Fingerling Potatoes:
- Provide 2 lb of fingerling potatoes; or red potatoes.
- You need 1 of bulb garlic; peeled.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk or heavy cream.
- Get 1 of yellow or red onion; medium dice.
- Provide 3 of stalks celery; small dice.
- Provide 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese; grated.
- Take 1 lb of butter; diced.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper.
- Use 1 of vegetable oil to coat.
Steps to make Roasted & Smashed Fingerling Potatoes:
- Toss potatoes and garlic cloves with vegetable oil to coat. Season with dried spices. Roast at 400° for approximately 30 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. (This recipe is originally intended for use of leftovers, but fresh works! If using leftover potatoes, reheat in boiling water with the garlic cloves).
- In a large bowl or pot, combine potatoes, garlic, butter, onions, celery, cream, and cheese. Smash potatoes until they no longer hold their shape..
- Use a spoon to fold more cheese or cream into the potatoes if desired. Season with salt and pepper..
- Variations; Scallions, chives, shallots, mustard, fresh herbs, cayenne pepper.
They're sweet and salty and irresistibly buttery. To make them, toss "basic" roasted carrots in a super simple honey-butter sauce. For maximum flavor, let the butter brown for a minute before. We have created clothes that will not only survive whatever kids throw at them, but will look great while doing it. Everyone loves roasted potatoes, and fingerling potatoes have a natural hint of sweetness that makes them a nice alternative to other potatoes.
If you find this Roasted & Smashed Fingerling Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.