Chicken Strips batch 2.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken strips batch 2. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Strips batch 2 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Strips batch 2 is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken strips batch 2 using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Strips batch 2:
- Prepare of Chicken——————–.
- Take 2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Get 1/4 cup of kosher pickle juice.
- Prepare of Spices———————-.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- Make ready of Coating———————-.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of water.
- Make ready 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Take of Oil———————————-.
- Get As needed of oil to fry in.
Instructions to make Chicken Strips batch 2:
- Cut the chicken into strips..
- Add to a ziploc bag, with the pickle juice. Let this marinate for at least 1 hour..
- Beat the eggs and water together..
- Season the chicken with the spices..
- Dredge the chicken in the flour..
- Then dip into the egg – wash..
- Then coat with the breadcrumbs..
- Fry in the oil till done..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Repeat till done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken strips batch 2 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!