Homemade Nacho Queso Cheese Dip. This Homemade Nacho Queso Dip blows away any store-bought cheese dips. Just real, natural ingredients that taste unbelievably delicious! A surprise ingredient keeps this dip smooth and velvety for days.
It's super quick to make and you can enjoy it warm, room temperature, or cold. Homemade Queso Dip – Nacho Cheese Recipe. Spicy homemade queso dip made with real cheese!
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, homemade nacho queso cheese dip. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Nacho Queso Cheese Dip is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Homemade Nacho Queso Cheese Dip is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
This Homemade Nacho Queso Dip blows away any store-bought cheese dips. Just real, natural ingredients that taste unbelievably delicious! A surprise ingredient keeps this dip smooth and velvety for days.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook homemade nacho queso cheese dip using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Nacho Queso Cheese Dip:
- Get 8 oz of block good quality sharp cheddar cheese, shredded yourself.
- Get 12 oz of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4-1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper, depending on desired heat.
- Get of Optional: Milk for thinning sauce.
- Make ready of Optional: Toppings as desired (Avocado, diced Peppers, cilantro.
This Small Batch Queso (aka Nacho Cheese Dip) with roasted jalapeno pepper is made with a secret ingredient to help keep it silky smooth, even after it cools. I'm pretty sure I say this all the time, but I love to snack. If I could eat snacks for dinner, I totally would. I'll eat snacks straight from the bag or with dip.
Steps to make Homemade Nacho Queso Cheese Dip:
- Off heat, place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and stir to combine well. Be sure cornstarch is fully dissolved. Turn heat on medium and stir until mixture is completely melted and smooth. Adjust seasonings to taste, if needed. If needed, thin out sauce with a splash of milk and whisk to incorporate..
- Keep sauce warm to serve (a small fondue pot or occasional microwaving/stirring will do the trick.) Sauce will thicken some as it cools but should remain soft..
- Notes: Leftover dip can be stored in airtight container in fridge for a few days. Simply microwave or reheat on stovetop, stirring with a bit more milk if needed. It's important to shred your own cheese from a good block of cheddar. The additives found in pre-shredded bags of cheese will affect your results..
Top with tomatoes and chives; serve immediately with sour cream on the side. A silky smooth Nachos cheese dip that doesn't harden or congeal as it cools!! It is just as good served warm, at room temperature or cold. When warm, it can be used as a cheese sauce to pour over nachos, chips or whatever else takes your fancy. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food homemade nacho queso cheese dip recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!