Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip cookie recipe. To make chocolate chip cookie you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Chip Cookie:
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 1 of egg yolk.
- Provide 2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Chocolate Chip Cookie:
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper..
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside..
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended ..
- Beat in the vanilla, egg and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended..
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart..
- Bake for 15-17 minutes in the preheated oven or until the edge are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely..
If you find this Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.