Fried Chicken in Worcestershire sauce. Heat oil in a deep frying pan or wok. Then when oil is hot enough, drop in the chicken pieces but avoid putting too much just. Worcestershire Sauce Cast Iron Cube SteaksCupcakes and Kale Chips. olive oil, steaks, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, worcestershire sauce.
Worcestershire sauce contains anchovies, so is not suitable for vegetarians. The final sauce has a spicy, concentrated flavour, so you only need a dash. It can be used to give a little boost to meat stews and casseroles, pies, soups, sauces and marinades.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fried chicken in worcestershire sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Heat oil in a deep frying pan or wok. Then when oil is hot enough, drop in the chicken pieces but avoid putting too much just. Worcestershire Sauce Cast Iron Cube SteaksCupcakes and Kale Chips. olive oil, steaks, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, worcestershire sauce.
Fried Chicken in Worcestershire sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Fried Chicken in Worcestershire sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have fried chicken in worcestershire sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken in Worcestershire sauce:
- Prepare 6 pieces of bone-in chicken drumstick.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready to taste of salt.
- Get to taste of ground white/black pepper.
- Take of Canola oil to fry.
- Prepare of For the sauce :.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of small onion, sliced.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of margarin/salted butter.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Indonesia sweet soy sauce (kecap manis).
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready to taste of ground white/black pepper.
Leftover fried chicken and white rice is tossed together with stir-fried onions and tamari, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce for a simple and DELICIOUS fried rice recipe. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper. Place the flour, egg and panko She then dredged her chicken in flour then dipped it into the hot sauce mix, then the panko crumbs The whole family loved this chicken. Chicken Katsu – Japanese fried chicken cutlet with panko bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Fried Chicken in Worcestershire sauce:
- Put the chicken pieces to a bowl, add garlic, salt and ground pepper. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours up to overnight..
- Heat the oil, pat the chicken pieces dry and and fry chicken until they are golden and cooked, drain on kitchen paper and set aside. If you avoid frying, you could spray the chicken pieces with a little olive oil and roast them for about 35 minutes at 375°C..
- Heat the butter. Sauté the garlic until fragrant then add the sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, worcestershire sauce, ground pepper and about 2-3 tablespoons of water. Mix well. Taste it. Season with salt if needed..
- Once the sauce bubbles and gets thicker, quickly return fried chicken pieces and the onion to the frying pan and toss gently to coat..
- Turn off the heat, and transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with steamed white rice..
- This is the picture of the sweet soy sauce I use..
This recipe yields very crispy chicken and served with homemade Katsu sauce. Katsu sauce or Tonkatsu sauce is basically Japanese-style BBQ sauce for fried meats. The main ingredients are Worcestershire sauce, soy. Crispy fried chicken pieces, coated with sweet sticky buttery sauce that is finger licking good, you just know you are in for a good time with this dish. We will need unsalted butter, onion, garlic, kecap manis (Indonesian sweet soy sauce), Worcestershire sauce, salt, sugar, and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fried chicken in worcestershire sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!