Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade chewy cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade chewy cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you wish to combat depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously raise your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chewy cookies recipe. To make homemade chewy cookies you need 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade chewy cookies:
- Use of Self raising flour 150 grm.
- You need of Plain flour 150 grm.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- You need of Unsalted butter 140grm.
- Prepare of Dark brown sugar 150grm.
- You need of Caster sugar 75grm.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need of Egg 1 and egg yolk 1.
- Get of Milk chocolate 40 grms, you can also use 20grm white chocolate.
- Take of And 20 grms dark chocolate to top up.
Steps to make Homemade chewy cookies:
- Preheat oven 200°.
- Cut the butter into chunks and melt it microwave for 30 sec.
- Once cool, mix brown sugar, caster sugar, vanilla extract,.
- Combine both the flour with pinch of salt.
- Beat the egg and mix with butter mixture.
- Now add the mixture with flour and combine well. Mix throughly.
- Cut the chocolates into pieces.
- Take a ball, shape it round and press the chocolate pieces 3 or 4.
- Bake for 12 min.
- It will be soft, but dont worry, leave it to cool completely..
- Then store it in a jar for more than 15 days.
- It will be chewy, if you want more chewy before eat, keep it in microwave for 10sec.
- Note: if you dont have self raising flour, you can take plain flour add 2tsp of baking powder for 150 grm flour.
Either way, the chocolate cookies disappear quickly. This is one of our favorite easy chocolate chip cookie recipes. —Sheri Ziesemer, Olympia, Washington. Another way to promise a super chewy chocolate chip cookie is to use an extra egg yolk. The extra egg yolk adds richness, soft tenderness, and binds the dough. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside.
If you find this Homemade chewy cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.