Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Indian baby gourd recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indian baby gourd recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian baby gourd recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian baby gourd recipe. You can cook indian baby gourd using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian baby gourd:
- You need 7-8 of baby pumpkin or Indian baby gourd.
- Take 1 of big crushed onion.
- Provide 3-4 pieces of garlic and ginger estimated.
- Prepare 2 of big red tomatoes chopped.
- Use 2 of green chili chopped.
- You need of I tablespoon salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red chili powder.
- You need Pinch of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
Instructions to make Indian baby gourd:
- Peel the gourds and cut into four pieces.
- Now in a cooker put some cooking oil and roast ginger+garlic+green chilli+cumin seeds.
- Now make them brown and add chopped onion.
- Roast it 5 to 6 minutes and add tomatoes with all spices left.
- Now stir the masala at very low flame for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Now add diced gourds and turn the cooker close.
- Let sit for 2 whistles and garnish with coriander leaves.
Bitter gourd seeds are considered difficult to germinate. Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia) widely grown in Asia, originated from the South Indian state of Kerala hence known as Karela in Hindi. Bitter melons are eaten as green and used in the dishes with roasted coconut and considered a medicinal food for diabetics. Ridge Gourd – दोड़का Gourds, Indian Corn, Seeds, and Fall Decorations by Eckler Farms The world's largest single source for ornamental corn products. We have developed many new and unusual colors and patterns, and all of our products are all-natural.
If you find this Indian baby gourd recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.