Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Sweet Sour Quickled Baby Bok Choy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Sweet Sour Quickled Baby Bok Choy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Sweet Sour Quickled Baby Bok Choy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy sweet sour quickled baby bok choy recipe. You can cook spicy sweet sour quickled baby bok choy using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Sweet Sour Quickled Baby Bok Choy:
- Take 6 cups of baby bok choy that's been sliced into roughly 1/3" strips on the diagonal (this was about 3 med heads of baby bok choy).
- You need 2.5 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- Take 1-1.5 Tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1.5-2 Tablespoons of distilled white vinegar.
- Get 1-1.5 Tablespoons of chili garlic paste or sambal oelek (you can use sriracha in a pinch).
- Prepare of Optional yummy additions:.
- You need 1 teaspoon of grated ginger.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of toasted sesame oil.
- Use of toasted sesame seeds for garnish.
Instructions to make Spicy Sweet Sour Quickled Baby Bok Choy:
- In a large mixing bowl, sprinkle the bok choy with the salt and toss thoroughly. Let it sit for 30 minutes to extrude water, re-tossing once or twice during this time to make sure the salt is evenly distributed..
- After 30 minutes, you'll see quite a bit of water has extruded from the bok choy. Take the bok choy in large handfuls and squeeze firmly in a two-handed fist to press out the excess liquid and set aside in another bowl. This salting, extruding and squeezing process is what lends the bok choy that lovely pickled crunch. :).
- Add the remainder of the ingredients, starting at the lower end of the measurements and mix thoroughly. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes and enjoy!.
Typical kimchi seasoning is used to make geotjeori. While a cup of bok choy sports only about nine calories, those calories are densely packed with nutrients. Cover; cook over high heat until bok choy is tender. Place the bok choy, flat side up on the tray. Brush the whole bok choy bulbs with a generous amount of sauce, making sure some sauce gets between the leaves of the bulb.
If you find this Spicy Sweet Sour Quickled Baby Bok Choy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.