Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, apple fritter breakfast casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have apple fritter breakfast casserole using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole:
- Take 5 cup of (4-5) Fuji Apples, peeled & chopped.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn starch.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of warm water.
- Take 5 large of bakery croissants – sliced in half across the middle.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mussleman's apple butter.
- Get 3 large of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Take 1/8 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of heavy cream.
Steps to make Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole:
- For the Apple Mixture: Melt butter in a large sauté pan, over medium heat. Add brown sugar and stir until completely incorporated. Transfer chopped apples to pan and stir until coated with sugar mixture. Cook for 5 minutes while stirring frequently. In a small bowl, stir together the corn starch and warm water. Add the corn starch mixture to apples and continue to cook/stir for 5 more minutes. Remove from heat and set aside while prepping the other ingredients. The apples should be soft and the liquid will be a syrup consistency..
- For the Casserole: Preheat oven to 375°F. Whisk together the heavy cream, Musselman's Apple Butter, eggs and cinnamon. Spray 9×11 casserole dish with non-stick. Place the bottom halves of the croissants in an even layer. Pour half of the apple butter/cream mixture over the croissants. Top with half of the caramelized apple mixture. Arrange the croissant tops in an even layer. Top with the remaining cream mixture and apples. Pour all of the syrupy apple mixture over the casserole. Gently press down on the top with a wooden spoon or spatula. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes. Once lightly browned on top; remove from oven, glaze and serve..
- For the Glaze: Mix powdered sugar and heavy cream together with a fork until smooth. Drizzle over the Apple Fritter Casserole. (These measurements yield 1/2 cup of glaze.).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food apple fritter breakfast casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!