Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to discover, are great at combating depression. Just be sure that you do not throw out the yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to boost your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–run better. Try consuming a few eggs to jolly up!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cookies recipe. To make homemade cookies you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Cookies:
- Use 1 cup of All purpose flour/ maida -.
- Get 2/3 cup of Besan/ gram flour -.
- You need 1 of and 1/4 cup Cream/ malaai -.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Chopped rose petals/ gulab ki pankhudi -.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Rose essence -.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Baking powder -.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Baking soda -.
- Take 1 of and 1/4 cup Sugar/ cheeni -.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Gulabjal/ rose water -.
Instructions to make Homemade Cookies:
- Take a mixing bowl and add malai and sugar mix very well..
- Now add rest of the ingredients to the bowl and make a sticky dough..
- Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour..
- Divide the dough into 30 parts and make small flat balls..
- Place on a greased baking tray and bake in preheated oven at 170 degrees C for 20 minutes until they become crispy and light brown on edges..
- Take out all cookies and allow them to cool down..
- Yummy 'Homemade Cookies' with rose flavour are ready to be served!!.
Cream the butter in a large bowl with a wooden spoon or in a stand mixer until it is soft. Add the sugar and keep beating until the mixture is light and fluffy. There are times when a store-bought or bakery cookie is fine, but homemade chocolate chip cookies are the right choice for lazy summer afternoons, unexpected snow days or that holiday party that just wouldn't be the same without these beauties on the cookie tray. If there's anything we're willing to experiment with, it's finding just the right kind of chocolate chip cookie that suits. Once you've picked your delicious cookie recipe, it's time to gather your baking supplies.
If you find this Homemade Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.