Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baby bok choy stir fry with oyster sauce recipe. You can cook baby bok choy stir fry with oyster sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce:
- Use 300 grams of baby bok choy.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil/olive oil.
- Provide 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Indonesian sweet soy sauce.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce:
- Rinse the bok choy until clean, drain..
- Preheat oil in a skillet/wok over medium heat. Saute the garlic and ginger for a few second..
- Add sesame oil, oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce and black pepper. Stir them up..
- Add in the bok choy. Turn the heat up to high, stir fry and cover it for a minute or two. Uncover it. Stir it one more time, turn off the heat, plate and serve immediately..
Bok Choy with Garlic and Oyster Sauce is a quick and easy bok choy recipe that you can make for lunch or dinner. This involves minimal ingredients and the result is tasty bok choy dish that is perfect with warm white or brown rice. Bok Choy in Oyster Sauce Recipe Preparation. It's very easy to prepare and cook the Bok Choy in Oyster Sauce Recipe because aside from having just a few ingredients, it's more enjoyable to eat the vegetable if it's not overcooked. This may be a Chinese dish but you can add some ingredients to have a Filipino twist on it.
If you find this Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry with Oyster Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.