Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed baby zucchini in tomato sauce – mehshi koussa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed baby zucchini in tomato sauce – mehshi koussa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These kinds of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed baby zucchini in tomato sauce – mehshi koussa recipe. You can have stuffed baby zucchini in tomato sauce – mehshi koussa using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed baby zucchini in tomato sauce – mehshi koussa:
- Get 1 kg of baby zucchini, washed.
- Take 250 g of coarsely ground beef.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of rice, washed and drained.
- Take 2 of medium tomatoes, cut in cubes.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare of – For the sauce:.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Take 4 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Use 3 cups of water.
- Use 2 tablespoons of tomato paste dissolved in ½ cup water.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dried mint.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Stuffed baby zucchini in tomato sauce – mehshi koussa:
- Trim the ends of the zucchini. With a corer, pierce the top and remove the insides, making sure to keep a relatively thick outer layer that can hold the stuffing..
- To prepare the stuffing: mix the rice, ground beef, spices and tomatoes. Combine well..
- Fill only ¾ of each zucchini leaving space for the rice to expand when cooked..
- In a bowl, mix the sauce ingredients together with 3 cups water and pour them over the zucchini..
- When the water starts boiling, reduce the heat; cover the pan and let it simmer for 1 hr..
- Serve hot with plain yogurt on the side..
If the zucchini doesn't all fit in the pot because there's too much liquid, you can just ladle some out. To check if the zucchini is done, remove a piece and cut it in half. Lebanese zucchini is tiny and almost sweet; this dish is considered comfort food here and the zucchinis are sold in supermarkets already cored to save people time. Mahshi kousa (which is Arabic for stuffed zucchini) is a delicious summer dish! Zucchini is hollowed out and stuffed with a rice and meat mixture and then added to a crushed tomato broth.
If you find this Stuffed baby zucchini in tomato sauce – mehshi koussa recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.