Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe. This recipe makes a simple, sweet blueberry quick bread with walnuts. It yields one extra-large loaf, or two smaller ones. I probably won't make it again.
Blueberry Bread is super easy and quick to make from scratch! This moist quick bread is loaded with fresh blueberries and topped with a sprinkle of This is the BEST and easiest one-bowl Blueberry Quick Bread you'll ever make! This quick bread recipe uses just one cup of berries and makes a slightly sweet loaf that's perfect for summer snacking.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, blueberry quick bread recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This recipe makes a simple, sweet blueberry quick bread with walnuts. It yields one extra-large loaf, or two smaller ones. I probably won't make it again.
Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blueberry quick bread recipe using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe:
- Take 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 6 oz of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Get 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of vegetable or canola oil.
- Get 1 large of egg, slightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
I don't want to tell you how to eat your blueberry loaf, but I highly recommend having at least one slice slathered in butter while the bread is still warm from the oven. Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com. Quick and Easy Blueberry Muffin Recipe – How to Make The Best Homemade Blueberry Muffins – Updated. Lately I've been making it over and over again—it's that perfect food gift for This oatmeal blueberry bread recipe came about after standing at the kitchen counter one day with a half dozen super ripe bananas, swatting my husband's.
Instructions to make Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe:
- Line 9"x 5" loaf pan with aluminum foil. Butter the bottom and sides of the foil. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and powder, and salt..
- Add blueberries and stir to distribute..
- In another bowl whisk egg, buttermilk, vanilla, oil, and sugar,.
- With a rubber spatula, fold in wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Do not overmix. Few flour lumps are okay..
- Pour batter into pan..
- Bake bread for 33 to 38 minutes, or until top is golden brown and toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Cool completely in pan. ..
This is a sweet bread that uses crushed pineapple and coconut. Fold in the blueberries, pineapple, pecans and coconut. Blueberry Bread is a great way to kickstart your morning. An easy blueberry bread recipe that is my tried and true. Whip up this quickbread and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food blueberry quick bread recipe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!