Easy Smothered Pork Chops In Crockpot.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy smothered pork chops in crockpot. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Smothered Pork Chops In Crockpot is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Easy Smothered Pork Chops In Crockpot is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy smothered pork chops in crockpot using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Smothered Pork Chops In Crockpot:
- Get 4 of Boneless pork loin chops.
- Prepare 1 can of 10 oz cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1 can of 10 oz cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1 envelope of Ranch dressing packet.
- Make ready 1 cup of Milk.
- Make ready 1 of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Fresh cracked pepper.
- Take 1 of Paprika.
Instructions to make Easy Smothered Pork Chops In Crockpot:
- In a glass bowl mix together cans of soups, milk and ranch packet.
- Season both sides of pork chops with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place pork chops into crockpot.
- Pour soup mixture over pork chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 and half hours or 3 hours high (my crockpot cooks really fast so cooking times may vary).
- Plate with mashed potatoes and veggies and spoon soup over potatoes and chops.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy smothered pork chops in crockpot recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!